Instructions in case of fire on boats
1. Upon arrival and registration at the festival, all crew members of visiting boats should be aware of the instructions and procedures they will follow in the event of fire onboard.
2. All boats, upon arrival, will be provided with equipment in accordance with regulations regarding fire safety and fire extinguishing.
3. While boats are gathered in the Festival Area (Inner Harbor, Steinmoloen, Dampskipsbrygga), all use of open fire in food preparation, grilling, etc. is strictly forbidden.
4. The refilling of fuel is only permitted from approved facilities.
5. Lamps with liquid fuel (paraffin) are forbidden as long as the boats are in the festival area.
6. Extreme caution must be exercised in all other areas with open fire.
7. There is professional security in the area throughout all festival days.
8. Risør Wooden Boat Festival imposes that all boats shall have fire/smoke alarms and a fire extinguisher. Inspectors can come around.
RISØR WOODEN BOAT FESTIVAL